Congregation Beth Shalom
For Kindergarten – High School
Inspiring A Lifelong Love of Jewish Learning
When do we meet?
||9:30 am – 12:00 pm (K – 7th Grade)
||4:00 – 6:00 pm (3rd – 5th Grade)
|6:15 – 8:15 pm (6th – 8th Grade)
- Fields trips, guest speakers, author visits
- Hebrew program in which students work at their own pace (Aleph Champ)
- Special family & holiday programming with Clergy
- Chugim (clubs) for 3rd-6th Grade (cooking, art, Jewish sports)
- Paid Madrichim (teachers assistants) program for 8th-12th Grade students
- Exciting Hebrew High School with classes taught by local professionals
Contact Stacy Ybarra, Director of Education, at 847-498-5352 or email@example.com to learn more about our school or take a tour.
CBS Religious School Mission Statement
The CBS Religious School provides a strong foundation of Jewish knowledge so as to instill a personal understanding of the rich tradition and long history between God and the Jewish people.
- Inspire and nurture in every child a lifelong love of Jewish life and learning
- Impart to our students knowledge of our heritage and tradition through the study of Tanach and other Jewish texts
- Teach the skills necessary to practice Judaism in accordance with the Conservative Movement
- Provide skills and knowledge necessary for participation in Shabbat, holiday and life cycle events
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and love of the State of Israel and a commitment to its existence
- Transmit a sense of responsibility for the world wide Jewish community and the world at large through the mitzvot and Tikkun Olam